ABBQuito, Pichincha, Ecuador
Acerca del empleo
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be heading a team of Health, Safety and Environment Specialists, assisting managers and employees to deliver a high-performing culture through clear line management accountability and a competent organization in Process Automation Business based in Peru. You will push improvements in health, safety and environment (HSE) performance to ensure a high-performing health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment.
In this role you will lead by example, applying your in-depth HSE knowledge to provide solutions and advice to address a variety of issues.
This position reports to
Country Holding Officer
- Driving continuous improvement by implementing the Group HSE management system, training and improvement programs.
- Overseeing audits of Process Automation Business.
- Empowering the management team to grasp obligations and liability, local HSE law and ABB requirements, and how to drive behavioral change.
- Facilitating HSE risk assessments by line management, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented.
- Reporting on performance of ABB Sustainability goals, KPIs and HSE incidents.
- Raising awareness of and winning commitment to ABB Group sustainability targets.
- Helping to define the annual HSE budget for Process Automation Business, monitoring and managing performance against financial targets and constraints.
- Planning and executing HSE projects, managing resources and reporting on goals and progress.
- 5 years of experience in similar positions and in electrical projects.
- Sound knowledge of NEC, ANSI, IEC standards.
- Knowledge of projects management.
- The ability to manage complex issues and work in cross-functional teams.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Professional careers with the suitability / certification to exercise their HSE role.
- Intermediate English (indispensable) or advanced.
Important: In order to be employed by ABB you will need to fully comply with/fulfill all local ABB employment requirements/processes.
Gracias por tu donación :)
Ayúdanos a mantener vivo este sitio. Toda la información que encuentras aquí llega a ustedes gracias al trabajo voluntario de muchas personas con pasión por lo que hacen.