AlstomSahagun, HID, MX
- Support Site EHS manager for EHS topics
- Support the Site EHS Manager to perform EHS Risk Assessment and to define appropriate measures to control risks.
- Provide support and advice to site personnel to prevent injury, damage to plant and equipment, fire, environmental pollution.
- Recognize the best practices and the good performance. React to violations to regulations and Alstom Standards.
- Advise other Site personnel on all aspects of EHS applicable to site activities.
- Develop Site EHS Management System
- Support the Site EHS Manager to ensure that Alstom EHS standards and tools (AZDP, TOP_E, Transport Key processes) are deployed at Site level.
- EHS Compliance
- Assist the Site EHS Manager to ensure compliance of the site activities according to the EHS Plan, guidelines and work instructions.
- Assist the site EHS manager to ensure compliance in High risk activities for new implementations and advice critical contractors.
- Develop EHS culture in the site
- Inform, instruct and train employees to carry out the work in safe & environment-friendly mode according to the method of statement.
- Participate in the implementation of the site EHS training programs by providing EHS inductions and ensuring Tool Box meetings are organized.
- Report, Measure & Review
- Support the EHS Site Manager to capture, report, record, investigate and analyze accidents/incidents in order to implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Carry out inspections of work areas and support EHS audits and report any discrepancy.
- Experience minimum. 5 years in EHS topics.
- High risk activities compliance.
- Management of contractors.
- Audits and Reports.
- Permit to work system.